Home Insurance is Buildings and Contents Insurance for you own property. It means if the house burns to the ground the Home Insurance will pay for it to be rebuilt and all your belongings replaced. The Home Insurer works with the best UK underwriters to bring you superb policy coverage at the lowest prices.

Whether you need Buildings and/or Contents, we will do our best to beat your renewal price and if you don’t make a claim during the year then we will GUARANTEE to match or reduce the cost of your insurance in the second year. The Home Insurer rewards and believes in loyalty with its customers.